Managed Email Security
Email services are now part of everyday working life, so it’s not surprising they’re a favourite target for hackers.
Protecting your organization means:
- Safeguarding against phishing and spam.
- Storing communications securely.
- Ensuring there’s a formal system for reporting attacks and attempted security breaches.
Our Managed Email Security Solution, which requires minimal capital investment, continually monitors email security and ensures rapid response as ‘attack vectors’ change.
Our Managed Email Security Solution
In many organizations, e-mail is critical to the business, unfortunately it is also a primary attack vector. The drivers to solve this are:
- A solution that secures the email (AV, Phishing, SPAM, reputation, etc.)
- Long term storage
- Comprehensive reporting
- Redundant web access for the users.
We have the skills to deploye via cloud with no expensive initial investment, and to manage the system to ensure that, as the attacks change, they are responded to in a timely manner, and is also responsive to how your organization changes.
1 – Identify
Develop the organizational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to systems, assets, data, and capabilities.
2 – Protect
Develop and implement the appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical infrastructure services
3 – Detect
Develop and implement the appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event.
4 – Respond
Develop and implement the appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity event.
Unified Security Service
Censornet USS enables you to monitor and control Web, Email and Cloud Application use to provide complete security for your organisation from one dashboard.
- Cloud Application Visibility
- Cloud Application Control
- Safe anywhere on any device
- Safe Web Access
- Email Security
- Safe from Malware
- Analytics across email, web and applications
- Fast and Unobtrusive
Censornet USS enables you to monitor and control Web, Email and Cloud Application use to provide complete security for your organisation from one dashboard. You can protect your employees, whether in the office or mobile, against cyber-attacks, and accidental or malicious leaks of sensitive data. Keeping your organisation safe from from the risks associated with the rapid growth in cloud applications, and the emergence of Shadow IT. USS is a comprehensive cyber security service that combines modules for the security, monitoring and control of web, email and cloud application across your network in one dashboard and logging service, meaning that common policies can be easily applied and incidents tracked across different media. USS provides the security and control of an on-premise or end point component with the flexibility and mobility of a cloud service. It is the next generation in Email and Web security with Cloud Application Control giving you the power to extend web access policies to Bring Your Own Device initiatives and to monitor and control Shadow IT.
- Software for Networks
- Available as a downloadable software, CensorNet’s Cloud Gateway software can be deployed on a virtual server or physical server in less than 30 minutes to extend security policies to the entire network
- Agent Software for Roaming Users or Standalone Devices
- Microsoft Windows agent that enforces policies on the device. Tamper proof and simple to deploy either with an install wizard or scripted via Active Directory Group Policy. Mac OS X version will be available soon.
- Secure Browser for iOS
- A secure browser app for iOS6 and above provides an alternative to Safari which extends the web access controls to the mobile device
- Highly optimised for large networks, the solution takes advantage of multiple processors, all available RAM and has a 64-bit architecture
- Deployment Modes
- Agent software, Direct proxy (set by group policy, WPAD or manually), or gateway mode for guest, BYOD or non-domain devices
- WPAD Support
- Automatic creation of Web Proxy Automatic Discovery (WPAD) file based on network configuration
- BYOD Captive Portal
- The Captive Portal allows existing users or guests to adopt BYOD and log in from those devices with valid user credentials e.g. Active Directory
In todays connected world, Web & Email Services are critical business tools. Your company has to protect it’s users from multiple internet borne threat vectors at all times on all their devices, from smartphones to laptops and desktop computers.
We provide a full service offering from consulting, gap analysis, architecture & design, implementation and management of:
- Hybrid Cloud mail and web gateway services incorporating Cloud application control
- Integration with Data Loss/Leakage Prevention (DLP) Services
- Application Aware Content Filtering Capability
- Advanced Zero Day Threat Detection Capability with Global Threat Intelligence Feeds
- Enhanced management of Office365 and Gmail (Granular Security Features that appear in our Portal making these platforms safer to use)
In todays connected world, Web & Email Services are critical business tools. Your company has to protect it’s users from multiple internet borne threat vectors at all times on all their devices, from smartphones to laptops and desktop computers. The widespread use of mobile and BYOD platforms has resulted in a vanishing perimeter. Modern web & email gateways have become increasingly complex to configure and manage. They handle huge volumes of digital traffic and need to constantly update their malware, adware, URL reputation services and anti-spam engines. The high adoption of cloud-based email services, like Office365 and Gmail, coupled with an upsurge in mail-borne cyber attacks incorporating ransomware has brought renewed focus to effective web and email security. We provide a thought leadership together with niche services in this domain for any size of business. Hybrid or Cloud-based solutions – seamlessly implemented & managed for you by our Gateway Security Team. This is a subscription service.
The overall objective of penetration testing is to provide an independent and reliable view of the security of the internet-facing infrastructure of an IT environment.
Penetration testing is recommended annually, and in the event of major changes to your infrastructure. It is essential for companies holding intellectual property, information linked to personal identities, or financial information such as credit card data – and is often mandated by regulators. Penetration testing will help:
- Prevent severe financial losses that could arise due to unreliable infrastructure or fraud
- Provide the necessary proof of due diligence for regulators, customers, and shareholders
- Protect the brand from the dreadful loss of reputation
Penetration testing is a crucial element in securing your IT systems. Our team of experts can simulate an attack on multiple levels to determine whether sensitive data is at risk. The overall objective of penetration testing is to provide an independent and reliable view of the security of the internet-facing infrastructure of an IT environment. The assessment identifies weaknesses and vulnerabilities and quantifies the severity thereof – providing the information needed to address and control the threats.
Penetration testing is a ‘mock’ or staged attack to identify vulnerabilities in information systems. Our testers, ‘white hat hackers’, put themselves in the position of someone determined to gain access to resources without knowledge of usernames, passwords and other normal means. Like a hacker or cyber criminal, they try every trick in the book, every possible plan of attack. They find the ways applications could be modified, and confidential information such as price lists or customer databases stolen or subverted. They then provide a report – explaining how they ‘broke in’ and how an organisation can avoid it happening ‘for real’.