AD eDiscovery® finds and collects needed data from the broadest range of structured and unstructured data sources of any single platform on the market.
- Schedule large audits of computers, network shares, and data repositories on or off the network.
- Locate and collect key documents for analysis.
- Apply a wide array of complex visualization, data analytics, and document review tools to quickly identify and produce key documents and prepare for a case.
With an integrated, end-to-end platform covering every phase of e-discovery, corporate teams can efficiently and seamlessly conduct enterprise-wide search, targeted collection, systemized preservation, litigation hold, processing, data assessment and complete legal review, providing the reliability, predictability and efficiency required to enable your team to:
- Mitigate Corporate Risk. Limit handoffs between vendors and technologies with a single, secure end-to-end solution and protect against spoliation, data loss and theft.
- Ensure Compliance. Make sure data preservation needs are systematic and defensible in accordance with US and international preservation requirements for litigation, and governmental regulatory requirements.
- Improve Response Efficiency. Rapidly access, capture and analyze information across a broad range of repositories and targets by leveraging mature and broadly adopted, forensic grade technology.
- Lower Overall Cost. Process all potentially relevant information, structured and unstructured, inside and outside the enterprise with a single integrated solution.
AD eDiscovery® finds and collects needed data from the broadest range of structured and unstructured data sources of any single platform on the market. Using user-friendly, work flow-driven templates, AD eDiscovery performs “agentless” collections from:
- Microsoft® Office 365 (email & calendar)
- Google Drive • GmailTM corporate/administrator
- Microsoft® Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Microsoft SharePoint® 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Oracle® URM • Druva
- CMIS (Any data source that uses the CMIS standard)
- IBM® Domino® • Cloud, web-based email (IMAP & POP)
- Symantec® Enterprise VaultTM (journal/archive/files)
- EMC® Documentum®
- Xerox® DocuShare®
- FileNet® repositories
- Livelink®(OpenText®) repositories
- WebCrawler (Web 1.0)