Governance, Risk & Compliance
About Governance, Risk & Compliance
Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) refers to a strategy for managing an organisation’s governance, risk management and compliance with laws and regulations. It is a structured approach to aligning IT with business objectives, while effectively managing risk and meeting compliance requirements.
Governance: Ensuring that organisational activities, like managing IT operations, are aligned in a way that supports the organisation’s business goals.
Risk: Making sure that any risk associated with organisational activities is identified and addressed in a way that supports the organisation’s business goals.
Compliance: Making sure that organisational activities are operated in a way that meets the laws and regulations impacting those systems.
Many organisations are required to follow countless regulations, comply with different standards and certify against whole set of certificates.
As a company with years of experience with different GRC topics and approaches, Cognosec can help organisations cope with ever evolving requirements and achieve organisation goals without sacrificing everyday business operations.
A well defined GRC strategy will enable your organisation to:
1. Achieve Business Objectives.
2. Ensure Risk Aware Setting of Objectives and Strategic Planning.
3. Enhance Organisational Culture.
4. Increase Stakeholder Confidence.
5. Prepare and Protect the Organization.
6. Prevent, Detect, and Reduce Adversity and Weaknesses.
7. Motivate and Inspire Desired Conduct.
8. Stay Ahead of the Game.
9. Improve Responsiveness and Efficiency.
10. Optimise Economic Return and Values.