Identify and stop targeted attacks just as they are beginning.
MALWARE EXECUTION CONTROL
- Machine learning with predictive analysis
- Automated static code analysis
- Memory Control Script Control
- Application Control
- Pre-execution prevention in <100ms
- No signatures |
- No prior knowledge needed No Internet required
- No daily scans Rejects potentially unwanted programs (PUPs)
Cylance applies artificial intelligence, algorithmic science and machine learning to cybersecurity and improve the way companies, governments and end users proactively solve the world’s most difficult security problems. Using predictive analysis, Cylance quickly and accurately identifies what is safe and what is a threat, not just what is in a blacklist or whitelist. By coupling sophisticated math and machine learning with a unique understanding of a hacker’s mentality, Cylance provides the technology and services to be truly predictive and preventive against advanced threats.
- Windows Agent Requirements Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (with KB 968730) through Windows 10 (excluding Windows RT)
- Windows XP Embedded OS and newer
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (with KB 968730) through Windows Server 2012R2 System Memory and Local Storage
- 2 GB+ RAM
- Approximately 500 MB of local disk storage not including quarantined items Additional Requirements
- .NET Framework 3.5 (SP1) or higher is required on all Windows versions , Internet browser, Internet connection to register product, local administrative rights to install software.
- Server 2003 SP2 also requires .NET 3.5 SP1 and the patch referenced in KB2868626 to update crypt32.dll. Up-to-date root certificates. Mac Agent Requirements Supported Operating Systems
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks / OS X 10.10 Yosemite / OS X 10.11 El Capitan System Memory & Local Storage
- 2+ GB RAM
- 500 MB of local disk storage not including any items that may have been quarantined
- Detect attacks other solutions miss.
- Identify and stop targeted attacks just as they are beginning.
- Correlate seemingly unrelated network activity and behavior.
- Reduce time to detect and resolve incidents.
- Discover unmanaged devices on your network.
Accelerate Triage and Validate Suspected Incidents
Automatically harvest rich system information from endpoints and correlate it against threat reputation services, advanced threat detectors and threat intelligence to confirm when endpoints are compromised.
Automate Incident Response Workflows
Easily create and customize response workflows specific to the organization. Automatically kick off remediation or perform forensic analysis by defining trigger rules and actions with the alert response workflow engine.
Eliminate Blind Spots
Identify and validate threats on your endpoints anywhere in your environment – on or off your network.
Integrate with SIEMs, next-generation firewalls and alerting tools to accelerate your response and trace alerts to compromised endpoints.
Identify Compromised Endpoints
Automatically sweep all endpoints for signs of the compromise once an Indicator of Compromise (IOC) has been validated.
Proactively Hunt for Threats
Apply network- or host-based intelligence in any format, to rapidly identify compromised endpoints and automatically take action.
Know What Happened Using Playback
Protect your systems by recording key events (e.g. files accessed, running processes, registry changes, and network and DNS activity) and receiving a detailed timeline related to a suspected incident along with prioritized alerts.
Stop Data Theft and Remediate Endpoints
Halt data exfiltration and lateral movement by isolating endpoints, halting processes, wiping files, and kicking off a script to initiate an anti-virus scan.
Endpoint Protection – delivers advanced antivirus, anti-malware, host intrusion prevention, device control, host-based firewall, and application control to protect PCs, Macs, Linux systems, servers, virtual systems, smartphones, and tablets from online threats.
A combination of AV, Firewall, web security (SiteAdvisor). Traditional Windows, Mac, and Linux systems need essential security to block advanced malware, control data loss and compliance risks caused by removable media, and provide safe access to critical email and web applications. McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite integrates these core functions into a single, manageable, multiplatform environment ideal for safeguarding traditional desktops that have limited exposure to Internet threats.
This proven enterprise and small business endpoint security solution delivers operational efficiencies and cost savings with the convenience of a single suite. It includes real-time anti-malware and antivirus protection, proactive email and web security, desktop firewall, comprehensive device control, and unrivalled centralized management.
Unified Security Service
Censornet USS enables you to monitor and control Web, Email and Cloud Application use to provide complete security for your organisation from one dashboard.
- Cloud Application Visibility
- Cloud Application Control
- Safe anywhere on any device
- Safe Web Access
- Email Security
- Safe from Malware
- Analytics across email, web and applications
- Fast and Unobtrusive
Censornet USS enables you to monitor and control Web, Email and Cloud Application use to provide complete security for your organisation from one dashboard. You can protect your employees, whether in the office or mobile, against cyber-attacks, and accidental or malicious leaks of sensitive data. Keeping your organisation safe from from the risks associated with the rapid growth in cloud applications, and the emergence of Shadow IT. USS is a comprehensive cyber security service that combines modules for the security, monitoring and control of web, email and cloud application across your network in one dashboard and logging service, meaning that common policies can be easily applied and incidents tracked across different media. USS provides the security and control of an on-premise or end point component with the flexibility and mobility of a cloud service. It is the next generation in Email and Web security with Cloud Application Control giving you the power to extend web access policies to Bring Your Own Device initiatives and to monitor and control Shadow IT.
- Software for Networks
- Available as a downloadable software, CensorNet’s Cloud Gateway software can be deployed on a virtual server or physical server in less than 30 minutes to extend security policies to the entire network
- Agent Software for Roaming Users or Standalone Devices
- Microsoft Windows agent that enforces policies on the device. Tamper proof and simple to deploy either with an install wizard or scripted via Active Directory Group Policy. Mac OS X version will be available soon.
- Secure Browser for iOS
- A secure browser app for iOS6 and above provides an alternative to Safari which extends the web access controls to the mobile device
- Highly optimised for large networks, the solution takes advantage of multiple processors, all available RAM and has a 64-bit architecture
- Deployment Modes
- Agent software, Direct proxy (set by group policy, WPAD or manually), or gateway mode for guest, BYOD or non-domain devices
- WPAD Support
- Automatic creation of Web Proxy Automatic Discovery (WPAD) file based on network configuration
- BYOD Captive Portal
- The Captive Portal allows existing users or guests to adopt BYOD and log in from those devices with valid user credentials e.g. Active Directory
In todays connected world, Web & Email Services are critical business tools. Your company has to protect it’s users from multiple internet borne threat vectors at all times on all their devices, from smartphones to laptops and desktop computers.
We provide a full service offering from consulting, gap analysis, architecture & design, implementation and management of:
- Hybrid Cloud mail and web gateway services incorporating Cloud application control
- Integration with Data Loss/Leakage Prevention (DLP) Services
- Application Aware Content Filtering Capability
- Advanced Zero Day Threat Detection Capability with Global Threat Intelligence Feeds
- Enhanced management of Office365 and Gmail (Granular Security Features that appear in our Portal making these platforms safer to use)
In todays connected world, Web & Email Services are critical business tools. Your company has to protect it’s users from multiple internet borne threat vectors at all times on all their devices, from smartphones to laptops and desktop computers. The widespread use of mobile and BYOD platforms has resulted in a vanishing perimeter. Modern web & email gateways have become increasingly complex to configure and manage. They handle huge volumes of digital traffic and need to constantly update their malware, adware, URL reputation services and anti-spam engines. The high adoption of cloud-based email services, like Office365 and Gmail, coupled with an upsurge in mail-borne cyber attacks incorporating ransomware has brought renewed focus to effective web and email security. We provide a thought leadership together with niche services in this domain for any size of business. Hybrid or Cloud-based solutions – seamlessly implemented & managed for you by our Gateway Security Team. This is a subscription service.
The overall objective of penetration testing is to provide an independent and reliable view of the security of the internet-facing infrastructure of an IT environment.
Penetration testing is recommended annually, and in the event of major changes to your infrastructure. It is essential for companies holding intellectual property, information linked to personal identities, or financial information such as credit card data – and is often mandated by regulators. Penetration testing will help:
- Prevent severe financial losses that could arise due to unreliable infrastructure or fraud
- Provide the necessary proof of due diligence for regulators, customers, and shareholders
- Protect the brand from the dreadful loss of reputation
Penetration testing is a crucial element in securing your IT systems. Our team of experts can simulate an attack on multiple levels to determine whether sensitive data is at risk. The overall objective of penetration testing is to provide an independent and reliable view of the security of the internet-facing infrastructure of an IT environment. The assessment identifies weaknesses and vulnerabilities and quantifies the severity thereof – providing the information needed to address and control the threats.
Penetration testing is a ‘mock’ or staged attack to identify vulnerabilities in information systems. Our testers, ‘white hat hackers’, put themselves in the position of someone determined to gain access to resources without knowledge of usernames, passwords and other normal means. Like a hacker or cyber criminal, they try every trick in the book, every possible plan of attack. They find the ways applications could be modified, and confidential information such as price lists or customer databases stolen or subverted. They then provide a report – explaining how they ‘broke in’ and how an organisation can avoid it happening ‘for real’.