AD eDiscovery® finds and collects needed data from the broadest range of structured and unstructured data sources of any single platform on the market.
- Schedule large audits of computers, network shares, and data repositories on or off the network.
- Locate and collect key documents for analysis.
- Apply a wide array of complex visualization, data analytics, and document review tools to quickly identify and produce key documents and prepare for a case.
With an integrated, end-to-end platform covering every phase of e-discovery, corporate teams can efficiently and seamlessly conduct enterprise-wide search, targeted collection, systemized preservation, litigation hold, processing, data assessment and complete legal review, providing the reliability, predictability and efficiency required to enable your team to:
- Mitigate Corporate Risk. Limit handoffs between vendors and technologies with a single, secure end-to-end solution and protect against spoliation, data loss and theft.
- Ensure Compliance. Make sure data preservation needs are systematic and defensible in accordance with US and international preservation requirements for litigation, and governmental regulatory requirements.
- Improve Response Efficiency. Rapidly access, capture and analyze information across a broad range of repositories and targets by leveraging mature and broadly adopted, forensic grade technology.
- Lower Overall Cost. Process all potentially relevant information, structured and unstructured, inside and outside the enterprise with a single integrated solution.
AD eDiscovery® finds and collects needed data from the broadest range of structured and unstructured data sources of any single platform on the market. Using user-friendly, work flow-driven templates, AD eDiscovery performs “agentless” collections from:
- Microsoft® Office 365 (email & calendar)
- Google Drive • GmailTM corporate/administrator
- Microsoft® Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Microsoft SharePoint® 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Oracle® URM • Druva
- CMIS (Any data source that uses the CMIS standard)
- IBM® Domino® • Cloud, web-based email (IMAP & POP)
- Symantec® Enterprise VaultTM (journal/archive/files)
- EMC® Documentum®
- Xerox® DocuShare®
- FileNet® repositories
- Livelink®(OpenText®) repositories
- WebCrawler (Web 1.0)
Forensics Tool Kit (FTK)
Reduce case investigative times by reviewing data and identifying relevant evidence, all in one centralized location.
Forensics Tool Kits (FTK) database-driven, enterprise-class architecture allows you to handle massive data sets, as it provides stability and processing speeds not possible with other tools. It provides built-in data visualization and explicit image detection technology to quickly discern and report the most relevant material in your investigation. FTK’s interoperability with all AccessData’s solutions, allows you to correlate massive data sets from different sources, such as, computer hard-drives, mobile devices, network data, internet storage and more. This capability makes FTK the only digital investigation solution capable to reduce case investigative times by allowing you to review data and identify relevant evidence, all in one centralized location.
Forensic Tool Kit (FTK) is a court-cited digital investigations platform built for speed, stability and ease of use. It provides comprehensive processing and indexing up front, so filtering and searching is faster than with any other product. This means you can “zero-in” on the relevant evidence quickly, dramatically increasing your analysis speed. Furthermore, because of its architecture, FTK can be setup for distributed processing and incorporate web-based case management and collaborative analysis.FTK is an award-winning, court-cited digital investigations solution built for speed, stability and ease of use. It quickly locates evidence and forensically collects and analyzes any digital device or system producing, transmitting or storing data by using a single application from multiple devices. Known for its intuitive interface, email analysis, customizable data views, processing speeds and stability, FTK also lays the framework so your solution can grow with your organization’s needs for a smooth expansion.