Identify and stop targeted attacks just as they are beginning.
MALWARE EXECUTION CONTROL
- Machine learning with predictive analysis
- Automated static code analysis
- Memory Control Script Control
- Application Control
- Pre-execution prevention in <100ms
- No signatures |
- No prior knowledge needed No Internet required
- No daily scans Rejects potentially unwanted programs (PUPs)
Cylance applies artificial intelligence, algorithmic science and machine learning to cybersecurity and improve the way companies, governments and end users proactively solve the world’s most difficult security problems. Using predictive analysis, Cylance quickly and accurately identifies what is safe and what is a threat, not just what is in a blacklist or whitelist. By coupling sophisticated math and machine learning with a unique understanding of a hacker’s mentality, Cylance provides the technology and services to be truly predictive and preventive against advanced threats.
- Windows Agent Requirements Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (with KB 968730) through Windows 10 (excluding Windows RT)
- Windows XP Embedded OS and newer
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (with KB 968730) through Windows Server 2012R2 System Memory and Local Storage
- 2 GB+ RAM
- Approximately 500 MB of local disk storage not including quarantined items Additional Requirements
- .NET Framework 3.5 (SP1) or higher is required on all Windows versions , Internet browser, Internet connection to register product, local administrative rights to install software.
- Server 2003 SP2 also requires .NET 3.5 SP1 and the patch referenced in KB2868626 to update crypt32.dll. Up-to-date root certificates. Mac Agent Requirements Supported Operating Systems
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks / OS X 10.10 Yosemite / OS X 10.11 El Capitan System Memory & Local Storage
- 2+ GB RAM
- 500 MB of local disk storage not including any items that may have been quarantined
- Detect attacks other solutions miss.
- Identify and stop targeted attacks just as they are beginning.
- Correlate seemingly unrelated network activity and behavior.
- Reduce time to detect and resolve incidents.
- Discover unmanaged devices on your network.
Accelerate Triage and Validate Suspected Incidents
Automatically harvest rich system information from endpoints and correlate it against threat reputation services, advanced threat detectors and threat intelligence to confirm when endpoints are compromised.
Automate Incident Response Workflows
Easily create and customize response workflows specific to the organization. Automatically kick off remediation or perform forensic analysis by defining trigger rules and actions with the alert response workflow engine.
Eliminate Blind Spots
Identify and validate threats on your endpoints anywhere in your environment – on or off your network.
Integrate with SIEMs, next-generation firewalls and alerting tools to accelerate your response and trace alerts to compromised endpoints.
Identify Compromised Endpoints
Automatically sweep all endpoints for signs of the compromise once an Indicator of Compromise (IOC) has been validated.
Proactively Hunt for Threats
Apply network- or host-based intelligence in any format, to rapidly identify compromised endpoints and automatically take action.
Know What Happened Using Playback
Protect your systems by recording key events (e.g. files accessed, running processes, registry changes, and network and DNS activity) and receiving a detailed timeline related to a suspected incident along with prioritized alerts.
Stop Data Theft and Remediate Endpoints
Halt data exfiltration and lateral movement by isolating endpoints, halting processes, wiping files, and kicking off a script to initiate an anti-virus scan.
Endpoint Protection – delivers advanced antivirus, anti-malware, host intrusion prevention, device control, host-based firewall, and application control to protect PCs, Macs, Linux systems, servers, virtual systems, smartphones, and tablets from online threats.
A combination of AV, Firewall, web security (SiteAdvisor). Traditional Windows, Mac, and Linux systems need essential security to block advanced malware, control data loss and compliance risks caused by removable media, and provide safe access to critical email and web applications. McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite integrates these core functions into a single, manageable, multiplatform environment ideal for safeguarding traditional desktops that have limited exposure to Internet threats.
This proven enterprise and small business endpoint security solution delivers operational efficiencies and cost savings with the convenience of a single suite. It includes real-time anti-malware and antivirus protection, proactive email and web security, desktop firewall, comprehensive device control, and unrivalled centralized management.