Compliance & SIEM Services
Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) tools analyze & provide a consolidated view of the overall security posture in the organization.
We provide a full service offering from consulting, gap analysis, technology choice, architecture & design, implementation and management of:
- Managed Compliance Services (eg. Monitoring and reporting based on specific PCI-DSS or SOX requirements)
- On premise SIEM implementations
- Hybrid SIEM implementations
- Cloud based SIEM implementations
Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) tools are used to collect, correlate, aggregate and store security logs from servers, network devices, DLP Systems, security devices, databases and Access Control Systems (any device that can provide a log file with a security context) on a network. They analyze & provide a consolidated view of the overall security posture in the organization. These systems allow security professionals to quickly identify suspected breaches & malware incidents in near real time and to conduct forensic investigations using historical data. SIEM systems can be enormously expensive and require a high level of skill to run. They require constant tuning and maintenance so it makes sense for many businesses to outsource to experts.
We provide bespoke managed compliance services for customers who are required to monitor and report on the compliancy of their systems, against certain standards and regulations such as PCI, Sarbanes – Oxley, HIPPA, COBIT, ISO, BASEL II, FISMA, GLBA, NERC, but who wish to outsource this function.
Managed Compliancy Services are:
- Managed PCI Compliance
- Managed IPS Reporting Service for Sarbanes – Oxley
- Penetration Testing for compliance
- Security Awareness training for compliance
- Venerability Scanning Services for compliance
- Gap assessments and configuration analysis of security tool sets