Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Enterprise-class Web Application Firewall.
- Ability to meet appliance PCI DSS requirements
- Protection against all OWASP Top 10 and / or PCI DSS Requirement 6.5
- Ability to allow, alert or block web application input based on rules
- Prevent data leakage or cardholder information
- Enforce both whitelisting and blacklisting
- Inspect all web page content, e.g. HTML, DHTML, CSS over HTTP/HTTPS
- Inspect web services messages, e.g SOAP and XML
- Defend against direct threats to the Web Application Firewall
- Support SSL or TLS termination
Zenedge Web Application Firewall (WAF) service is a PCI DSS Compliant robust solution and can be utilized for our customers to comply with PCI DSS by making Requirement 6.6 easy and stress-free for your team. PCI requirement6.6 was designed to directly address the threat against Ecommerce web applications and in general applications capturing credit card numbers. A Web Application Firewall wil not only provide an extra layer of protection against software vulnerabilities that may be inadvertenltly created by the web development tem, but also any inherent software vulnerabilities that may be built into the vendor web application itself, especially zero-day vulnerabilities where the vendor does not have a patch released yet. As a bonus, it’s all that’s required to satisfy PCI DSS 6.6.
Cloud based, Network Layers 3,4,7. Can do website vulnerability assessments, have template for presenting results.