Unrivalled data protection
Specify detailed hardware and content-based filtering, monitoring, and blocking of confidential data on any removable storage device.
Comprehensive device management
Enable safe use of removable media devices—no need to “block all” and hinder work productivity.
McAfee ePO centralised management platform
Centrally deploy and manage security policy to prevent confidential data loss via removable media.
Prove internal and regulatory compliance measures to auditors, board members, and other stakeholders.
McAfee Device Control protects critical data from leaving your company through removable media, such as USB drives, Apple iPods, Bluetooth devices, and recordable CDs and DVDs. It gives you the tools to monitor and control data transfers from all desktops and laptops—regardless of where users and confidential data go, even when they are not connected to the corporate network.
Device Control Endpoint Operating systems
– Windows 8 and 8.1 or later Enterprise and Professional, 32-bit and 64-bit
– Windows 7 SP1 or later Enterprise and Business editions, 32-bit and 64-bit
– OS X Yosemite
– OS X Mavericks
– OS X Mountain Lion Virtual environments
– Citrix XenApp 6.0 or later
– Citrix XenDesktop 5.5 or later
– VMware View 4.6 or later
– CPU: Pentium III, 1 GHz or faster
– RAM: 512 MB, 1 GB (recommended)
– Disk space: 200 MB minimum
– Network connection: TCP/IP for remote access
– Google Chrome 31 or later
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later
– Mozilla Firefox 34 or laterLinks