- Real-time visibility and protection against today’s toughest and stealthiest threats for all business critical databases.
- Ultimate customization and fine-tuning for data protection enables automatic discovery, monitoring, and security management for databases.
- Single pane console via McAfee® ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™) software converges databases into a unified security management program.
- Detects and protects attempted attacks and intrusions in real time without requiring database downtime or application testing.
McAfee Data Center Security Suite for Databases offers real-time protection for business-critical databases from all types of threats: external, internal, and even intradatabase exploits. This software-based solution provides robust security and continuous compliance without requiring architecture changes, costly hardware, or downtime. The suite comprises several industry leading McAfee security products to deliver comprehensive protection that goes far beyond native, easily bypassed database security capabilities. The modular nature of the McAfee Database Security solution allows you to customise and tune database protection, automating the processes of database discovery, protection, monitoring, and security management. This solution does not require specialised database system knowledge, so it helps your IT team achieve rapid time to value.
- McAfee Vulnerability Manager for Databases—Automatically discovers all databases and helps you assess potential vulnerabilities.
- McAfee Database Activity Monitoring— Provides real-time visibility into all database activity, including privileged user access.
- McAfee Virtual Patching for Databases— Helps you protect databases from potential breaches prior to installing vendor-released patch updates.
Standalone Management Server Operating System – 2 GB RAM – 1 GB free disk space – Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 (SP2) and later, or RedHat/Centos 5 and later Backend Database – 2 GB RAM – 1 GB free disk space – Microsoft SQL Server 2005 with SP1 and later, or Oracle 9i and later Browser (for management access) – Firefox 2.0 and later – Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and later – Chrome McAfee ePO Management – ePO 5.0 and later – McAfee Agent 4.8 with SP2 and later Supported Databases for Monitoring – Oracle version 8.1.7 and later, running on Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, Linux, HP-UX, Microsoft Windows, including Oracle RAC and Oracle Exadata – Microsoft SQL 2000 and later on any supported Windows platform – IBM DB2 LUW 9.5, and later – Sybase ASE 12.5 and later on all supported platforms – Teradata 12, 13, 13.10, 14,15, and 15.1 on Linux – MySQL 5.1, 5.5, 5.6 and 5.7 on Linux – MariaDB version 5.5 (5.5.32 and later), 10.0 and 10.1 on Linux – IBM DB2 for Z/OS with CorreLog IBM DB2 for iSeries (AS/400) with Raz-Lee SAP HANA SPS 09, Revision 91 and later PostgreSQL 9.2 and later on Linux