Real-time anti-malware scanning at the network perimeter – Incorporating multiple layers of security including online threat detection, reputation and heuristics. “Scanning all inbound and outbound email – With multiple layers of protection, spam detection, phishing detection, multiple virus engines and content scanning.” URL Reputation – For over 140 categories of web content – Covering billions of web pages in multiple languages; constantly updated for accuracy and protection. Includes Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) illegal site database and Home Office Counter Terrorism list as well as malware, phishing and compromised sites. Automatic Unknown URL Classification – Zero Day URLs are classified in real-time to ensure only acceptable content can be accessed. HTTPS Inspection – Control access to SSL encrypted content. Deep HTTPS inspection allows SSL encrypted content to be scanned for malware. Available on the USS Gateway component. Anonymous Proxy Detection – Preventing access to anonymous proxy sites. Safe Search – Enforcing safe search mode on popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and YouTube. YouTube and Google App Restrictions are also supported. BYOD Access Control – Supporting BYOD by safely allowing BYOD access to the network via the built-in Captive Portal feature. URL Overrides – Administrators can maintain their own URL categories. These can be applied to create overrides and exceptions within filter policies; setting blocks to a category of websites but allowing specific exceptions. Cloud Application Discovery – Detecting cloud application usage and activity and revealing which applications are in use. Sophisticated Policy Engine – Attaching policies to users based on who they are, what Active Directory (AD) group they belong to, which device they are using, the type of device and the network they are connected to, and enforcing cloud application control down to specific actions within an app. Cloud Application Risk Scoring – Based on interception of web traffic and SSL inspection to provide a risk score.
Cloud service or on-premise installation. CensorNet’s web security products allows you to provide a safe Internet experience for all the people within your organization enabling you to control all aspects of web access quickly and effectively. Trusted by hundreds of organizations, from enterprise to small businesses to large schools and local government.
Software for Networks
Available as a downloadable software, CensorNet’s Cloud Gateway software can be deployed on a virtual server or physical server in less than 30 minutes to extend security policies to the entire network
Agent Software for Roaming Users or Standalone Devices
Microsoft Windows agent that enforces policies on the device. Tamper proof and simple to deploy either with an install wizard or scripted via Active Directory Group Policy. Mac OS X version will be available soon.
Secure Browser for iOS
A secure browser app for iOS6 and above provides an alternative to Safari which extends the web access controls to the mobile device
Highly optimised for large networks, the solution takes advantage of multiple processors, all available RAM and has a 64-bit architecture
Agent software, Direct proxy (set by group policy, WPAD or manually), or gateway mode for guest, BYOD or non-domain devices
Automatic creation of Web Proxy Automatic Discovery (WPAD) file based on network configuration
Deploy multiple gateways using WCCP
Allows existing domain users to access the network even if they bring their own devices (BYOD) and log in from those devices with valid user credentials.
Enables your visitors to safely access your Wi-Fi and protects your network from any malware they may inadvertently bring in.
– Real-time Anti-malware Scanning
– Incorporate multiple layers of scanning such as online threat detection, reputation and heuristics to block viruses in email attachments. Anti-spam Filtering
– Real-time anti-spam and anti-phishing protection for inbound and outbound email removes spam, potentially harmful emails, time wasting messages and bogus messages. Outbound Protection
– In the event of a spam outbreak on your network, CensorNet Email Security can protect outbound email volumes to help contain the problem. Safe and Deny Lists
– Create company-wide or personal (per user) Safe & Deny lists. Rules Engine
– Numerous conditional triggers are available to control email delivery. Messages can be filtered based on size, keywords, spam score, time, source, destination, attachments and more. Dictionary Filtering
– Create an unlimited number of “dictionaries” which may contain text strings such as email addresses or keywords and be used as part of the rules engine to trigger actions. Transport Layer Security (TLS).
CensorNet’s Email Security is a cloud based solution which provides the tools you need to keep your organization safe from email threats. It protects inbound and outbound emails by using multi-layered security combined with a sophisticated intuitive rules engine, which includes a mechanism to defeat threats like ransomware so enabling your organization to continue working, safe in the knowledge that all email activity is secure.
Better protected 24×7
Complex rules. Made easy.
No hardware. No software.
When email goes down, work goes on.
Quick and Easy Deployment – Redirect domain MX records to CensorNet Email Security cloud. CensorNet Email Security will then forward clean messages to the local email server.
Multi Factor Authentication
SMS PASSCODE offers flexible policy-driven administration and protects multiple systems on a global scale. The solution seamlessly integrates to both remote access systems and cloud applications.
- More Factors Working to Your Advantage
- Real-Time and Session-Specific
- Advanced Attack Protection
- High Passcode Security
- Unmatched Reliability
- Status Feedback
- Flash SMS
- Location Aware Message Dispatching
SMS PASSCODE is easy to install, deploy and manage. The platform offers flexible policy-driven administration and protects multiple systems on a global scale. The solution seamlessly integrates to both remote access systems and cloud applications. The SMS PASSCODE platform allows you to get up and running in less than an hour. Run plug-and-play installation of the SMS PASSCODE software, setup the preferred dispatch mechanism(s), and the system is ready for use. Rollout involves no software deployment on user devices and practical training of the user group is not needed. SMS PASSCODE comes with one-click integration to Active Directory and LDAP Directories. No schema changes or extensions are required.
RADIUS VPN/SSL VPN Clients Check Point Cisco ASA Netscaler Gateway & Citrix Access Gateway (CAG) Juniper Microsoft Forefront (UAG)/Direct Access Barracuda SSL VPN and NG rewalls VMware Horizon View Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 1 Any other RADIUS client supporting challenge/response Palo Alto F5 BIG-IP NCP VPN Microsoft TMG Server & Websites
Support for Microsoft TMG published websites:
- Outlook Web Access 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- Remote Desktop Web Access (Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2)
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
- IIS websites using Basic or Integrated Windows Authentication
- Any website not requiring Authentication Delegation Citrix Web Interface
- Microsoft AD FS Protection
- AD FS 2.0 plug-in for multi-factor authentication
- AD FS 3.0 multi-factor authentication adapter
Transparent support for multi-factor authentication when:
- Accessing Cloud Applications such as Saleforce.com, Microsoft Of ce 365, Google Apps etc. (AD FS 2.0/3.0)
- Accessing websites published through the Microsoft Web
- Application Proxy (AD FS 3.0), such as SharePoint and Outlook Web Access
- Approving devices during workplace joins (AD FS 3.0)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) Websites
Support for the following types of websites:
- Outlook Web Access 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- Remote Desktop Web Access
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2) Websites using Basic / Integrated Windows Authentication
- Windows Logon, Remote Desktop Services
Support for the following Servers and Services:
- Remote Desktop Services (RDP Connections)
- Windows Servers 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- VMware Virtual Desktop Portal & Client Access
Unified Security Service
Censornet USS enables you to monitor and control Web, Email and Cloud Application use to provide complete security for your organisation from one dashboard.
- Cloud Application Visibility
- Cloud Application Control
- Safe anywhere on any device
- Safe Web Access
- Email Security
- Safe from Malware
- Analytics across email, web and applications
- Fast and Unobtrusive
Censornet USS enables you to monitor and control Web, Email and Cloud Application use to provide complete security for your organisation from one dashboard. You can protect your employees, whether in the office or mobile, against cyber-attacks, and accidental or malicious leaks of sensitive data. Keeping your organisation safe from from the risks associated with the rapid growth in cloud applications, and the emergence of Shadow IT. USS is a comprehensive cyber security service that combines modules for the security, monitoring and control of web, email and cloud application across your network in one dashboard and logging service, meaning that common policies can be easily applied and incidents tracked across different media. USS provides the security and control of an on-premise or end point component with the flexibility and mobility of a cloud service. It is the next generation in Email and Web security with Cloud Application Control giving you the power to extend web access policies to Bring Your Own Device initiatives and to monitor and control Shadow IT.
- Software for Networks
- Available as a downloadable software, CensorNet’s Cloud Gateway software can be deployed on a virtual server or physical server in less than 30 minutes to extend security policies to the entire network
- Agent Software for Roaming Users or Standalone Devices
- Microsoft Windows agent that enforces policies on the device. Tamper proof and simple to deploy either with an install wizard or scripted via Active Directory Group Policy. Mac OS X version will be available soon.
- Secure Browser for iOS
- A secure browser app for iOS6 and above provides an alternative to Safari which extends the web access controls to the mobile device
- Highly optimised for large networks, the solution takes advantage of multiple processors, all available RAM and has a 64-bit architecture
- Deployment Modes
- Agent software, Direct proxy (set by group policy, WPAD or manually), or gateway mode for guest, BYOD or non-domain devices
- WPAD Support
- Automatic creation of Web Proxy Automatic Discovery (WPAD) file based on network configuration
- BYOD Captive Portal
- The Captive Portal allows existing users or guests to adopt BYOD and log in from those devices with valid user credentials e.g. Active Directory