- Locate and identify sensitive content on endpoints, servers, shares, and databases.
- Visibility into and reporting of sensitive content or data without appropriate controls
- Automatic remediation and removal of sensitive files
- Document data security and privacy compliance
Automated solutions provides the foundation, adding user input provides important additional context for the most accurate data visibility and organization. A multifaceted approach to classification that incorporates context, content, and user input delivers an accurate Data Loss Prevention (DLP) program and a high fidelity Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) program.
Data Loss Protection (DLP)
Advanced Threat Protection
Advanced threat detection, incident response and prevention that ensures security travels with the data
Data Loss Prevention
Everything you need to stop sensitive data from getting out of your organization
Data Visibility & Control
Out-of-the-box data visibility and device control
Can deploy on prem or in cloud
Primary focus is DLP, but also includes Application whitelisting and Data discovery. Considered easier to implement than competition, and very useful forensics tool. Digital Guardian for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) gives you everything you need – the deepest visibility, the fine-grained control and the industry’s broadest data loss protection coverage – to stop sensitive data from getting out of your organization. Digital Guardian for Data Loss Prevention is consistently a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Context-Aware Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
Agents for Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual.
Real-time exfiltration prevention: Integrated with McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange and McAfee Data Exchange Layer for visibility and real-time monitoring. Advanced protection capabilities: Leverage fingerprinting, classification, and file tagging to secure sensitive, unstructured data, such as intellectual property and trade secrets. Centralized management: Natively integrated with McAfee® ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™) software to streamline policy and incident management. Compliance enforcement: Ensure compliance by addressing day-to-day end-user actions, such as emailing, cloud posting, downloading to removable media devices, and more. End-user education: Real-time feedback via educational popup helps shape corporate security awareness and culture.”
McAfee Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Endpoint 10.0 safeguards intellectual property and ensures compliance by protecting sensitive data such as PCI, PII, and PHI wherever it lives—on premises, in the cloud, or at the endpoints. It helps you monitor and address day-to-day end-user risky actions such as emailing, web posting, printing, clipboards, screen captures, device control, uploading to the cloud, and more.
- Windows 7 SP1 or later, Enterprise and Business editions, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 and 8.1 or later Enterprise and Professional, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2008 SP2 or later, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 or later, 64-bit
- OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.5
- OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Internet Explorer version 8 to 11
- Mozilla Firefox 34 or higher
- Google Chrome 31 or higher
- McAfee ePO Software and Agents
- McAfee ePO software 4.6.9 and 5.1.1
- McAfee Agent for Windows 4.8 Patch 2 and 5.0
- McAfee Agent for Mac 4.6 Patch 3, 4.8 Patch 2, and 5.0